In accordance with chapter 2 section 1 items 1, 2 and 7 of the Securities Markets Act (“VML”, 2007:528), Partner Fondkommission has been granted the following authorisations by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, (Finansinspektionen)
- Receiving and transmitting orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of orders concerning financial instruments on behalf of clients
- Investments in financial instruments without firm commitment
In accordance with chapter 2 section 2 items 1 and 3 of the Securities Markets Act, Eyer Fondkommission has also been granted authorisations to conduct the following ancillary services as part of its business:
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management
- Providing advice on capital structure, corporate strategy and similar issues and providing advice and carrying out services in conjunction with mergers and takeovers
Acting as Certified Adviser, in accordance with chapter 2 section 3 item 1 of the Securities Markets Act.